Best day of my life

The best day of my life was when I got my dog Harper. I got him the day before I was going to go into surgery, and he was only 11 months old. His birthday is September 10. I remember I was at my house and I was napping, until my mom came downstairs and said that she had a surprise for me. She knew I was really upset about my upcoming surgery so she tried to comfort me until my surprise came. We spent at least 20 minutes talking and joking around until she got a call. She said that my surprise was here and to wait in the house. I waited for what felt like forever until I heard the door open. I went to see what was happening but was takin aback when I saw a little white fluff ball bursting through the door. I was so excited, my grandparents said he was for me. That day was August 6 and it was the best day of my life.

Comments